Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/03 16:20:27 UTC

Deploy a webconsole snapshot?

L.S.,

Could someone publish a Felix webconsole snapshot on
repository.apache.org?  I can't seem to do that for Apache Felix
snapshots with my own user...

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: Deploy a webconsole snapshot?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert,

you  might be required to have your account be "enabled" on
repository.a.o. Best ask on the repository@ list.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/7/6 Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>

> Felix,
>
> Thanks for taking care of this!  I already had the server
> configuration in my settings.xml for deploying ActiveMQ, Camel and
> ServiceMix snapshots, but I can't deploy Felix snapshots with my user.
>  Do you need to be a PMC member to be able to do this or should I ping
> repository@a.o to get this fixed?

Hi Gert,

I don't consider snapshots deployed to Maven repositories as releases,
so therefore I believe committers should be allowed to deploy snapshots.

The repository@a.o folks should be able to sort this out.

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: Deploy a webconsole snapshot?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Felix,

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the information. I have updated our Nexus release management
page [1] with this link.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/release-management-nexus.html

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I can't do that either.  But I guess deploying to
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository should be doable.
Not sure what's wrong with repository.a.o though ...

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 16:20, Gert Vanthienen<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> L.S.,
>
> Could someone publish a Felix webconsole snapshot on
> repository.apache.org?  I can't seem to do that for Apache Felix
> snapshots with my own user...
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen

Cheers,