Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Kanzhe Jiang <kj...@cariden.com> on 2009/11/24 02:03:58 UTC

Couldn't find .class files in the output jar file of SchemaCompiler

Hi,

I am using the following command in xmlbean 2.4.0 to compile a large
schema into java objects:
scomp -mx "1536m" -out ~/xmlOut/output.jar -src ~/xmlOut -d ~/xmlOut
-verbose xmlApi.xsd > build.log 2>&1

xmlApi.xsd includes 300+ other xsd files. The output.jar was created.
Its size is 95,377,307. The class files are listed in the src direct.
However, the package is not listed under the jar file when it is
expanded in eclipse. Only xsb's are listed.

No error was reported in build.log. I used the same command to build the
easyop.xsd, java objects were listed in the jar output file.

Am I hitting some limit in the schemaCompiler?

Thanks,
kjiang