Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by sridharan m <sr...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 15:56:26 UTC

Issue in real time RDMS to nosql data sync

hi team,
    i am trying to retrieve more than 4 tables from the rdbms oracle
database and i need to join all the tables and have to send it to the nosql
database like cassandra or mongo or hive.... currently i am using apache
nifi for this approach but i cannot able to join the tables still all the
tables has same ID as the unique key.... using that and also when inserting
in the flat table of nosql it produces duplicate records. so guys if u have
any idea in doing this job. please help me to solve this issue.

project goal :
     oracle database tables should be joined and which should be collected
and stored in nosql database in realtime.

thanks,
Sridharan.M
mobile : +918040206980
skype : sri6100

Re: Issue in real time RDMS to nosql data sync

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Is there any reason you cannot just do a big SELECT w/ multiple joins? From
your comment it sounds like you're trying to fetch all four tables and then
join them with NiFi instead of having Oracle do it for you.