Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/13 01:12:09 UTC

Proof-of-Concept: Cordova-Common implementation for Android Studio

Hey

After working on the embedded WebView use case for a couple of days, I
decided that we needed to have the ability to have plugman to add plugins
to an Android Studio project.  Luckily, the cordova-common refactor allows
us to do this pretty easily, which is why I created a github project here
for it.

https://github.com/infil00p/cordova-android-studio

Since I don't want to have to have existing users to migrate all their
projects over to the new directory structure in a new release, I just
grabbed the cordova directory and modified it, and changed a check on
cordova-lib so that plugman could work.

https://github.com/infil00p/cordova-lib/tree/studio_tools

So, the question is, how do we get people to use this? Should we have a
command line tool that installs this in Android Studio projects that people
can use? Do we want to add this feature? What do people think?

Joe

Re: Proof-of-Concept: Cordova-Common implementation for Android Studio

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1 to adding this feature.

To get people to use this, add it to the docs and maybe create a blog post
about it.