Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2018/05/26 11:30:10 UTC

Java 9 or 10 ?

Hi,

I just tried to build master branch but the build failed because I don't
have Java 9 here.
So I went to download it but it is not even listed at
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
There are links for 10 and 8 only (and 6/7 for paid customers).

Shouldn't we use 10 for master and move to 11 once it is released ?

Martin

Re: Java 9 or 10 ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will try to update wicketstuff to java10 tonight

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Re: Java 9 or 10 ?

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.