Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kostas Flokos <kf...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/10 23:31:32 UTC

tiles and multipart messages

Hi,
I'm using tiles in my application and created a .jsp to upload a file. As
long as my *Action is not part of a tiles configuration, all work as
expected.
If now this *Action is mapped to a tile that receives the control after the
main page controller, then the ActionForm is reset() in between and almost
nothing is passed to my *Action.
Is that normal? I don't have this problem when the content-type is
html/text.
What is the recommended way of working with multipart messages and tiles at
the same time?
Thanks in advance
Kostas