Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Peter Wynne <pe...@mailroot.net> on 2003/02/02 00:49:11 UTC

Warpaint? or other web-based security tool?

Hi,

I'm doing a university project on Apache GUIs.. Am very keen to get my hands on a copy of Warpaint for apache, but as far as I can see roxis.com has gone.. Does anyone know how I can get it - or know where I could find it? Have searched hi or low and this is my last resort..

If anyone could let me know of a similar set of web-based scripts for doing simple security on Apache server it'd also be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks for any response.

Peter Wynne.

Re: Warpaint? or other web-based security tool?

Posted by Jesse Bruce <ne...@pctas.com>.

"> It seems that the guys at rovis.com are not interested in selling
> their product, warpaint (http://www.rovis.com/warpaint/). I`ve sent
> them quite a number of emails but i haven`t got a reply for a long
> time. I really need this and i was wondering if anyone would be kind
> enough to share his/her copy of warpaint with me. Thanks.

Check the gui-dev web site (http://gui.apache.org) for other options, we
have never (that I am aware of) heard from them or anyone what haswarpaint.
BTW, are you aware that you have some kind of outlook JS virus (I
think) -- can`t really tell that gobbly gook at the end of your emailis."

Looks as though this was a costly and also very strange developers script