Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 18:49:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r829876 - /incubator/pivot/trunk/web/test/org/apache/pivot/web/test/package.html

Hi to all,
I've just moved all infos for two Integration Tests inside this file,
tell me something ... you know that my English is not the best, so
tell me or fix it directly, no problem :-) .

I've tried to stay as clear as possible, but I understand that some
parts of it could be not clear (for example the Tomcat part, but some
portions of it could become too complex to explain here, so I've added
a remind to Tomcat docs).

Following all points should generate a working setup, so running tests
from Eclipse should work.
Tell me for problems.

Bye,
Sandro