Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2008/03/02 07:02:21 UTC

Does anyone have any software to monitor clients connected to ACTIVEMQ

Does anyone have any software to monitor clients connected to ACTIVEMQ? I am
looking for something similar to TIBCO Hawk? Any suggestions? (I think
jconsole is a little weak). I would like to see how messages are flowing
more transparently and which of the services connected to ACTIVEMQ are up or
down... Any ideas?