Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 凡梦星尘 <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/11 10:03:03 UTC

mkdir kylin Permission denied

Hi, guys.

      Now, I had change my vm enviroment to used HDP 2.2 which your
suggest. But I had meet 2 problems on it. Like this:

 1. it cant login through ssh -p 22 with putty client, but can logined
 with other ssh client. it is odd.

 2. when I tar kylin bin file to the path '/usr/local/' and configure
KYLIN_HOME, then run check.env shell, It's alert a failed tip message :

mkdir: Permission denied: user=root, access=WRITE,
inode="/":hdfs:hdfs:drwxr-xr-x
failed to create /kylin, Please make sure the user has right to access
/kylin

also I had use root, why it can't execute command? Help.

Thanks.

Re: mkdir kylin Permission denied

Posted by 凡梦星尘 <el...@gmail.com>.
en. This error I had fixed , Thanks.

Posted by "Shi, Shaofeng" <sh...@ebay.com>.

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
hi,

I've no idea.

please familiar with yourself with hadoop/hdfs/hbase before you try out
Kylin.
Otherwise you'll get frustrated by lots of issues in the future

Re: Re: mkdir kylin Permission denied

Posted by "13802880779@139.com" <13...@139.com>.
you can stop hadoop authorization by setting "hadoop.security.authorization" to 'false' for test

中国移动广东有限公司 网管中心 梁猛
13802880779@139.com

From: 凡梦星尘
Date: 2015-09-11 16:29