Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2003/11/04 16:31:27 UTC

Sample multiproject setup?

Hi all,
I'm using Maven-1.0-rc1.  I am trying to use the nice multiproject plugin as my project is a J2EE project and would like the different modules to be shown in each of their own respective website but still link back to the main site.  The multiproject works for the most part, but in my ignorance I am having some issues and would like a reference project to help me correct my mistakes.

Does anyone have a sample project that correctly utilizes the multiproject plugin, specifically the 'site' functionality?
Mucho Appreciated!!
-D

RE: Sample multiproject setup?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Check out the Fulcrum project: http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/fulcrum..

It uses the multiproject plugin...  As does maven for the plugins site...

Eric