Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Ramon Henderson <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 22:10:28 UTC

New Doc Volunteer

Hi,

My name is Ramon Henderson. I am new to technical writing, proofing, and
copying. I just graduated with a BA in English, and I should be starting
grad work this fall. I am trying to start a freelance career online or in
office--any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Before finishing my BA I worked as a paramedic in the inner-city for seven
years. I am enthusiastic about any aid/volunteer work, and I look forward
to working with creative individuals.

--Ramon Henderson