Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by starz10de <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/20 09:34:32 UTC

Query expansion in lucene

Hi,

Does lucene have a query expansion class () which works regardless of the
intended language (e.g., it shouldn’t be based on Wordnet).

It doesn’t matter if the expanded terms can be stored in the index or can be
obtained in the run time.
I googled and found SynonymAnalyzer however, I couldn’t make it run. I
couldn’t find the jar file that I have to include in my class path. I am
using lucene 3.0.3

Thanks in advance