Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/22 21:03:42 UTC

jsr 173 api jar

All--

  It appears that the machine that hosted the JSR-173 API JAR and is
used to bootstrap our SVN build has disappeared.  I'd like to switch
over to the JSR-173 API JAR that is available in the Maven repo at
ibiblio but need to verify that this is appropriately licensed for
inclusion in our build (we don't redistribute it as part of our
distribution).

  Am talking offline with the XMLBeans folks who now suffer from the
same problem.  I'd assume that we'll just be able to reference the JAR
from ibiblio.  Will let you know how that goes.

  In the meantime, if you're trying to build Beehive and don't have
this JAR file, just drop me a line and I'll make the one I've got
available to you.

Eddie

Re: jsr 173 api jar

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
  And, Julie has filed BEEHIVE-1071 to track this; once we've got a
firm location from which to download the JAR, I'll apply something
similar to her patch.  Thanks, Julie!

Eddie