Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Orlandi, Andreas" <An...@qwest.com> on 2001/09/14 17:33:52 UTC

ejbjar compile troubles

I'm using ant1.5 alpha and WLS 5.1 SP9.
The build ends fine but when I try to run the WLS server I get some
weird errors like the following :

Fri Sep 14 10:25:18 EDT 2001:<I> <EJB JAR deployment
deploy/lib/DataServiceNetBlock.jar> EJB home interface:
'com.qwest.lims.ejb.entity.DataServiceNetBlockHome' deployed bound to the
JNDI name: 'com.qwest.lims.ejb.entity.DataServiceNetBlockHome'
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/MarshallableRootElement

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Problem creating deployment
deploy/lib/ElementActivation.jar from deploy/lib/ElementActivation.jar;
nested exception is:
        java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed
java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed

The only thing I come with until now is that the content of the JAR
file differs from the ones created via the 'old' make files.
I think that in some instances is JAR'ring up extra classes or too few
classes.
Is this somehow my mistake ?

Thanks,
Andreas

  <target name="ejbjar" depends="compile">
   <!-- make the ejb lib dir -->
   <mkdir dir="${deploy}/lib"/>
    <ejbjar srcdir="${build}"
            descriptordir="${ejbdesc}"
	    flatdestdir="true">
            <weblogic destdir="${deploy}/lib"
                      classpath="${limsClassPath}:${build}"
                      compiler="jikes -nowarn"
		      newCMP="true"
		      rebuild="false"/>
            <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
	    <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
JavaBeans 1.1//EN"
                    location="${dtd_home}/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"/>
            <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0
EJB//EN"
                    location="${dtd_home}/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
    </ejbjar>
  </target>

RE: ejbjar compile troubles

Posted by Cory Adams <co...@allogis.com>.
It looks like maybe more files are bing included than you had before and
perhaps the files that are now included are no in the WLS classpath.  That
is probably why you are getting the NoClassDefFoundError.

Cory

why the java weblogic tag doesn't put the files need it?

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All..

  It has been a long time since I was here :-)

  I've been building the jar files and used the java
with weblogic classname, but the thing is, the file
made with a java command line from DOS like this:

  java -hotspot weblogic.ejbc -compiler javac -iiop
sourse dest

 Put more files (skeletons) than a java tag from ant
like this:

         <java classname="weblogic.ejbc" fork="yes">
      <!--<sysproperty key="weblogic.home"
value="${RUTA_WEBLOGIC}"/>-->
      <arg line="-compiler javac
${DESTINO_COMPILAR}/impuestoEJBTEMP.jar
${DESTINO_COMPILAR}/${DIRECTORIO_JARS}/impuestoEJB.jar"/>
      <classpath>
        <pathelement path="${CLASSPATHReg}"/>
      </classpath>
      </java>

  doesn any one could know what the problem could be?,
because, after making the jar wiht the weblogic class,
they unzip the jar generated and put in a different
jar file, files the were generated in the java
execution.  Some of them, using ant, aren't created.

  Please help with this.

thanks in advance! :-)

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero est�s condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121