Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bryden <bs...@xtra.co.nz> on 2012/06/20 22:26:42 UTC

Unsubbing

The link on the emails to unsubscribe is not working – I have tried twice and both messages have bounced....  maybe this is Mr. McPherson’s issue also.

Bryden

Re: Unsubbing

Posted by Bryden <bs...@xtra.co.nz>.
So please, how can I unsub from the list....?

TIA - Bryden

Re: Unsubbing

Posted by NookGuy <no...@comcast.net>.
It has not been working for a long time,  nether is the administrator email.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Posted by Bryden <bs...@xtra.co.nz>.
You must have waved your magic wand!   I went to unsub again using the link
at the bottom of the email and got an acknowledgement email with a link to
confirm my request - I followed that through and have just got a message
that I am unsubbed.....   fingers crossed....

Thanks for your offer of help -

Bryden - in wet cold wintery New Zealand....

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.