Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2019/05/13 13:11:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release Sling Feature Components 1.0.2

Hi all,

I would like to call the 1.0.2 release on the following components:

org.apache.sling.feature 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12344897

org.apache.sling.feature.io 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12344898

org.apache.sling.feature.analyser 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345344

org.apache.sling.feature.modelconverter 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345346

org.apache.sling.feature.launcher 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345345

org.apache.sling.feature.extension.apiregions 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345376

org.apache.sling.feature.extension.content 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345378

slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.0.2
fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345347

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2080/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2080 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Components 1.0.2

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
+1 (not binding)

I tested the Maven Plugin as well as the launcher with a project that contains both bundles and packages. All works out so far.

- Andy

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Components 1.0.2

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks David

+1

Carsten

Davidb wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Components 1.0.2

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
I created a JIRA for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8417

Best regards,

David

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1 too.

David

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
David,

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1 (checked signatures)

stefan

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Sling Feature Components 1.0.2

Posted by da...@apache.org.
With 7 +1 votes this release succeeds. I've promoted the artifacts and will
update the Dist folder.

Best regards,