Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Puneet Khatod <pu...@tavant.com> on 2013/07/17 16:33:55 UTC

RE: New to hive.

Hi,

There are many online tutorials and blogs to provide quick get-set-go sort of information. To start with you can learn Hadoop. For detailed knowledge you will have to go through e-books as mentioned by Lefty.
These books are bulky but will provide every bit of hadoop.

I recently came across an android app called 'Big data Xpert', which has tips and tricks about big data technologies. I think that it can be quick and good reference for beginners as well as experienced developers..
For reference:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobiknights.xpert.bigdata

Thanks,
Puneet

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Great. Good luck with that.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com

Re: New to hive.

Posted by Bharati Adkar <bh...@mparallelo.com>.
Hi Tariq,

Re: New to hive.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello ma'm,

[...]

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)