Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by P Robinson <P....@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2005/04/11 15:19:59 UTC

Adding signer's certificate to Security Header

Hi

I'm sorry to post to this developer list but I was unable to find an
appropriate user list.

I want to be able to add the signer's public key to the security header
of the signed SOAP Envelope. I am generating my SOAP envelope using the
Wss4J API:

WSSignEnvelope builder = new WSSignEnvelope();

builder.setMustUnderstand(false);

builder.setParts(signatureParts);

Document doc = envelope.getAsDocument();

final Crypto crypto = CryptoFactory.getInstance("crypto.properties");

Init.init();

builder.setUserInfo("user", "pass");

Document signedDoc = builder.build(doc, crypto);

What do I need to pass to the WSSignEnvelope to make it present a copy
of the signer's certificate in the SOAP envelope?

Thanks for any help,

Paul.