Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Amit Hazra <am...@navsoft.in> on 2018/06/28 13:56:11 UTC

Solr search implement in magento 1

Hi,

I have implement a solr search in magento 1.8.

But client Wants that some custom product attribute search as per attribute
value ="Parent", as per requirements i have merge query with custom
atrribute value = "Parent" and get the proper result.

And now all the product those have attribute value select Parent are coming.

Not: But everyday search result rebase to default all result, and when i
have save  all those product again from magento admin, it will come proper
parent base result.
And i have to do it regularly.

So please tell why it will rebase search data everyday. And how to solve?.

Re: Solr search implement in magento 1

Posted by Amit Hazra <am...@navsoft.in>.
Hi,

http://alpha.sharbor.com/search/?fq[manufacturer]=Maxon&manu=1

I have implement a solr search in magento 1.8.

But client Wants that some custom product attribute search as per attribute
value ="Parent", as per requirements i have merge query with custom
atrribute value = "Parent" and get the proper result.

And now all the product those have attribute value select Parent are coming.

Note: But everyday search result rebase to default all result, and when i
have save  all those product again from magento admin, it will come proper
parent base result.
And i have to update all those product regularly.

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
This is Solr used inside the Magento platform. I recommend asking in a Magento group.

https://community.magento.com/

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

This is the "dev" list for Lucene/Solr which is for the internals of
Lucene/Solr, not how to use Lucene/Solr.  Please join and post to the "Solr
User" list: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/community.html#mailing-lists-irc