Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Prem Chowdary Konuri <pk...@otsi-usa.com> on 2018/03/13 09:49:22 UTC

Carbondata Installation

Hi Team,

My Name is Prem , I was trying to install the carbondata.

I have issues with installation steps, can you please guide me the steps.
Already I have seen the steps, I can't able to get it, can you clearly provide the steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Prem Chowdary Konuri
Software Engineer| Object Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd (OTSI) | Hitech City -2, Hyderabad
Phone: +91-9989181791| pkonuri@otsi-usa.com<ma...@otsi-usa.com>
www.otsi-usa.com<http://www.otsi-usa.com/>

________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.
________________________________

Re: Carbondata Installation

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please first join mailing list via sending mail to
"dev-subscribe@carbondata.apache.org", then all mailinglist group members
could see your mails and give your timely help.

Can you provide the detail info for the issues,  you can see quickstart
document at :
https://github.com/apache/carbondata/blob/master/docs/quick-start-guide.md

Regards
Liang