Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/19 12:40:51 UTC

Subject for next blog post

what is a common mistake people make when configuring TomEE or Tomcat?  I
want that to be the topic of the  blog post the week after next.

Tomcat is sometimes better because it draws a larger audience.  We can talk
about TomEE being Tomcat + at the start of the story raising awareness and
championing the project.

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson

Re: Subject for next blog post

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

me too.

thanks  Mike .

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Posted by Michael Redlich <mp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel:

Posted by cocorossello <co...@gmail.com>.
I also think that a post about how to use tomee-embedded in development would
be good, IMHO

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Subject for next blog post

Posted by Gilberto Caetano de Andrade <gi...@gmail.com>.
forgot test code:
<code>
@PropertyFile("test-config.properties")
@RunWith(EJBContainerRunner.class)
public class ContratoParcelaServiceTest {
    @Resource
    private DataSource dataSource;

    @EJB
    private ContratoParcelaService parcelaService;

    // the tracker is static because JUnit uses a separate Test instance for every test method.
    // used for read-only tests
    private static final DbSetupTracker dbSetupTracker = new DbSetupTracker();

    @Before
    public void setUp() throws Exception {
        Operation operation
                = sequenceOf(
                        CommonOperations.DELETE_ALL,
                        CommonOperations.INSERT_REFERENCE_DATA);

        // same DbSetup definition as above
        DbSetup dbSetup = new DbSetup(new DataSourceDestination(dataSource), operation);

        // use the tracker to launch the DbSetup.
        dbSetupTracker.launchIfNecessary(dbSetup);
    }

    @Test
    public void parcelasComMesmoAdf() {
        dbSetupTracker.skipNextLaunch();
        List<ContratoParcela> parcelas = parcelaService.buscarParcelasPorAdf("000");
        Assert.assertEquals(4, parcelas.size());
    }
</code>

Posted by Gabriel Ferreira <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 😀

Em sex., 3 de jan. de 2020 às 13:18, Richard Monson-Haefel <

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabriel Ferreira <ga...@gmail.com>.
Really cool !
Thank you Richard!

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabriel Ferreira <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 8:09 AM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

we have much ideas here  :  )

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.