Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Amna&Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/27 14:05:11 UTC

Big problem: About Lenya logos

Hi again!!
there is another stupid problem. We wish to change the logo that appears on
the CMS pages. We have successfully changed the logo inside our publication
(the one that's on the authoring view and comes on the live page as well); by
replacing the 'project-logo.png' in following folder:
lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\{pub}\resources\shared\images
But we havn't been able to change the logo that appears on the 'New Document'
screen/page, the login-screen etc.
Can you tell us where to find these?

Re: Big problem: About Lenya logos

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
On 6/27/05, Amna&Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> there is another stupid problem. We wish to change the logo that appears on
> the CMS pages. We have successfully changed the logo inside our publication
> (the one that's on the authoring view and comes on the live page as well); by
> replacing the 'project-logo.png' in following folder:
> lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\{pub}\resources\shared\images
> But we havn't been able to change the logo that appears on the 'New Document'
> screen/page, the login-screen etc.
> Can you tell us where to find these?

Global images are at:
lenya\build\lenya\webapp\lenya\resources\images