Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2011/06/18 02:26:56 UTC

RE: Podling website - Access Denied

I thought I'd try adding site/ at the ooo/ tree as a test (using Tortoise SVN and having already done an SVN checkout).

On the commit, I was prompted for my user ID (orcmid) and my password, but I got
" Error: access to '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1135683/incubator/ooo' forbidden"

I am using <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo> as the URL that my working copy is tied to.

Is there something administrative that is yet to be done?  That I need to do?  (I haven't put an SSH cert at orcmid@people.apache.org yet.)

 - Dennis

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
Thanks.  Worked like a charm.  And I must say that it is wonderful to be
able to verify that the ooo-commits list works as well ;-)

-Rob

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.