Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> on 2023/02/01 03:25:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 2.10.4

Hello, Pulsar community:

I'd like to propose releasing Apache Pulsar 2.10.4. It's been about one
month since 2.10.3 was released.

There are 45 PRs [0] needed to cherry-pick in branch-2.10. I will
cherry-pick these PRs for branch-2.10. Exclude some PRs that merge directly
into branch-2.10.

There are 21 PRs [1] opened. I'll follow up on each of those PRs to see if
they will be completed soon or will need to be pushed to 2.10.4

If you have any important fixes or any questions, please reply to this
email, and we will evaluate whether to include them in 2.10.4

Thanks,
Xiangying
[0] -
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Amerged+is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.10.4+-label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.10+
[1] -
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.10.4+-label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.10+

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 2.10.4

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.
Hello, Pulsar community:

The cherry-pick of 2.10.4 is primarily completed.
Contains 92 PRs [0].
If you have some PRs that must be included in release-2.10.4, you can reply
to me in the email.
I will wait for these PRs to be completed before releasing 2.10.4.
If you have a PR that urgently needs to enter 2.10.4 but have no time to
cherry-pick it, you can also ping me to help you cherry-pick it.

Sincerely,

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.