Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hemanth Setty <hs...@buildview.com> on 2002/08/09 22:14:40 UTC

Validations gone on using nightly build

Hello,
I was running the 1.1b1 till today. Today I got the latest nightly build and
all my validations that used to work on 1.1b1 stopped working. I was using
the validation-rules.xml to validate my forms. Was anything changed in terms
of how the validations are setup?

-hemanth

RE: Validations gone on using nightly build

Posted by Hemanth Setty <hs...@buildview.com>.
Figued it out..This doesn't work anymore
  <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
    <set-property property="pathname" value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml"/>
    <set-property property="pathname" value="/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
  </plug-in>
I have to use it this way
  <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
    <set-property property="pathnames" value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,
                                              /WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
  </plug-in>