Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2015/04/13 17:19:08 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Parquet as a TLP

With 14 +1's and no negative votes the vote on the resolution to graduate
Apache Parquet as a TLP passes. I will start the vote thread on the IPMC
list for us later today

-Jake

Binding IPMC votes (4)
----
Jake Farrell
Todd Lipcon
Roman Shaposhnik
Tom White

Podling PPMC votes (7)
----
Chris Aniszczyk
Ryan Blue
Julien Le Dem
Alex Levenson
Nong Li
Lukas Nalezenec
Daniel Weeks

Community votes (3)
----
Gil Vernik
Jarek Jarcec Cecho
Jason Altekruse

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Parquet as a TLP

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
+1