Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Nishant Neeraj <nn...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/25 16:07:39 UTC

ObjRelationship Inspector Tool

Hi,

It is rather dumb question to ask I have Cayenne Modeler Version 2.0.4. I want flatten the link table in Object Model (for many to many relationship) using ObjRelationship Inspector mentioned here [1].

I could not find how to reach to this tool. Can someone tell me where this tool can be reached?

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/cayennemodeler-flattened-relationships.html

- Nishant

      Dream of becoming a dancing sensation? Find a dance guru on Yahoo! India Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/

Re: ObjRelationship Inspector Tool

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
The docs page is dated even for 2.0.4... There's an icon with an "I"
in a circle in the relationship tab. It can be seen in  this screenshot:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/tutorial-object-relational-mapping.data/modeler-dbrel-dialog.jpg

On a side note the dialog for relationship flattenning has been
significantly reworked in 3.0, and is hopefully much less confusing.

Andrus