Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 09:16:12 UTC

[ORCHESTRA] Spring-Webflow

Hi guys,

I've just heard that Spring-Webflow will add JPA-support in the next
release. We should dress warmer here ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [ORCHESTRA] Spring-Webflow

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mario,

we are talking about navigation here, you about beans.

Problem:

there is a wizard for editing a person - you can start this wizard
from the person-list, but also from the company list. After you have
finished editing the person, you want to return to the list you
started at. How do you configure this?

Its definitely a good idea to also support a managed bean per wizard,
that's for sure.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
After a first quick though I like the idea.

See inline for some notes

> main faces-config.xml:
>
> <navigation-rule>
>   <from-view-id>x.jsp</from-view-id>
>   <navigation-case>
>     <to-view-id>flow1:y.jsp</to-view-id>
>   </navigation-case>
> </navigation-rule>
>
> then a flow1-config.xml with

that is nice "convention"

> <navigation-rule>
>   <from-view-id>y.jsp</from-view-id>
>   <navigation-case>
>     <to-view-id>main</to-view-id>
>   </navigation-case>
> </navigation-rule>
>
> would lead back to main...

does this always work ?
Is "main" a known constant for "faces-config.xml" ?
or would this mean that it is named "main-faces-config.xml"

> pretty similar to spring webflow, but JSF config syntax.

I totally agree that reuse of the already known/stable JSF nav-syntax
is kind of a convenience for new orchestra
customers.

-M

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
we could have

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 03:24 -0700, Duong BaTien wrote:
> Hi:
>  Can you give a link to early release draft of web-beans I look at the
> just released Seam-2.0.0.GA and do not see the changes you mention.
>
> Thanks
> BaTien

Yes, i got it. Thanks for pointed out.

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi:

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes,

from the 2-version of it. Was already discussed here :-)

-Matthias