Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shiwani Chauhan <sh...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/16 15:58:45 UTC

How to associate image and description to variant products while using feature tree concept?

Hello All,

I am using Feature Tree generation technique to generate variant
products for virtual products I have, as I have about 8 feature types to
be applied on the products  which further have certain many options, so
would be complex enough using Variant tree. I want to associate images
and descriptions to the variant products, but not sure how this can be done.

Anyone please tell how can this be done?

Thanks and Regards
Shiwani Chauhan