Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/10/19 05:58:28 UTC

contents of hive/lib in hive tar file

Does anyone know to ensure that a particular jar (and those it depends on)
is added to hive/lib dir?
Specifically
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.curator</groupId>
            <artifactId>curator-framework</artifactId>
            <version>${curator.version}</version>
        </dependency>

I looked at bin.xml under packaging/ but not sure what to do.

Eugene

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: contents of hive/lib in hive tar file

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
because that doesn't work

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Hari Subramaniyan <
hsubramaniyan@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Why cant you try making this change in pom.xml in the source root
> directory. Am I missing something here?
>
> Thanks
> Hari
>
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know to ensure that a particular jar (and those it depends
> on)
> > is added to hive/lib dir?
> > Specifically
> >         <dependency>
> >             <groupId>org.apache.curator</groupId>
> >             <artifactId>curator-framework</artifactId>
> >             <version>${curator.version}</version>
> >         </dependency>
> >

> > I looked at bin.xml under packaging/ but not sure what to do.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Eugene
> >
> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Eugene

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.

wrote:

> Does anyone know to ensure that a particular jar (and those it depends on)
> is added to hive/lib dir?
> Specifically
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.apache.curator</groupId>
>             <artifactId>curator-framework</artifactId>
>             <version>${curator.version}</version>
>         </dependency>
>

> I looked at bin.xml under packaging/ but not sure what to do.

> Eugene