Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org> on 2004/12/01 04:32:43 UTC

Status whiteboard in bugzilla

I;m currently going through bugzilla, and I often find myself reading
through lots of bugs in order to determine what their current status
is. Bugzilla has a feature called "Status Whiteboard" for this very
reason, but we have it distabled.

For example, bug 1645 is stalled because we need french users. It'd be
a lot easier if we could put this in the "status whiteboard" field so
I didn't have to read the entire log.

Since I'm going through bugzilla _now_, I'm going to enable it on a
trial basis. If we agree that it's useless, feel free to turn it
off. (I know we should probably vote on it first, but my free time is
_now_ not later... :-( )

--
Duncan Findlay