Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.at> on 2005/01/04 14:22:10 UTC

CLI at Cocoon 2.1.6: working somewhere?

I try (again) to get Cocoon CLI under Control. But it seems, that there
are severe problems in version 2.1.6; actually not even the default
cli.xconf example is working.

I receive a multitude of  Erorrs/Exceptions (unknown resource,
InvocationTargetException...) all details can be found at:

http://schatten.info/info/misc/cli-out.txt

moreover, hsqldb is started and not ended; so one has to terminate the
job...

ideas anyone?

thanks in advance!

Alex

Re: CLI at Cocoon 2.1.6: working somewhere?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Alexander Schatten wrote:

> I try (again) to get Cocoon CLI under Control. But it seems, that there
> are severe problems in version 2.1.6; actually not even the default
> cli.xconf example is working.
>
> I receive a multitude of  Erorrs/Exceptions (unknown resource,
> InvocationTargetException...) all details can be found at:
>
> http://schatten.info/info/misc/cli-out.txt
>

> moreover, hsqldb is started and not ended; so one has to terminate the
> job...
>

> ideas anyone?

Yes. I believe this is explained on the Wiki page CommandLine. Basically:

1) Remove all blocks you don't need. Some of them are not compatible
with the command line.
2) If necessary, find a copy of servlet.jar and put it into your WEB-INF/lib

That should get you started.

Regards, Upayavira