Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tobse <to...@seetec.de> on 2015/10/28 13:41:16 UTC

New TCP connection for each request

Hello,

I am communicating with ip-cameras using the apache cxf version 3.0.3 and I
am having a problem with one camera, it only responses to every second
request. I contacted the manufacturer and asked for support and provided a
wireshark trace. They said, that I am using the same tcp connection for
multiple requests, which they can't handle at the moment, what I have to do
is opening a new tcp connection for every request and close it after
receiving the response. How can I configure apache cxf to always open a new
connection for each request? Thanks in advance.

Tobias

Re: New TCP connection for each request

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
<http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
 <http:client
  ConnectionTimeout="${cxf.client.connectTimeout}"
  ReceiveTimeout="${cxf.client.receiveTimeout}"
  AllowChunking="${cxf.client.allowChunking:false}"
  AutoRedirect="${cxf.client.autoRedirect:true}" Connection="close"/>
<-- try this connection="close" - the others don't matter
</http:conduit>

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen