Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by devver <km...@googlemail.com> on 2010/05/04 21:02:43 UTC

Re: Problem accessing List instance property via

Sorry for the late reply. Things have moved on somewhat and the SQL has been
refactored.

However, there's another problem for which I will start a new thread. But to
answer your question. The list is a property of a Java HashMap; each
instance in that list has three properties: 2 ints and a String.