Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com> on 2016/10/22 19:56:12 UTC

A CI Server for Beam?

Hello,

I wanted to check to see if there is continuous integration service used to
build and test Beam similar to Travis.
Would certainly help speed up adding code to the project.

Thank you in advance.

--
Neelesh Srinivas Salian
Engineer

Re: A CI Server for Beam?

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com>.
Found the yml file.
All good.

--
Neelesh Srinivas Salian
Customer Operations Engineer

Re: A CI Server for Beam?

Posted by Stephen Sisk <si...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sergio -

as I mentioned in my email about integration testing sources[1], we'll also
need a cluster hosting mechanism for that and I'm checking out some options.

In addition to mesos+marathon, I'm checking out kubernetes and docker
swarm. I started out excited about mesos, but so far mesos has been more
complicated to set up on GCE (24 detailed steps you have to get right) than
kubernetes (1 step), but I'm curious to see if mesos+marathon is easier to
use with flink/spark etc..

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/518d78478ae9b6a56d6a690033071aa6e3b817546499c4f0f18d247d@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E

Re: A CI Server for Beam?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes. I also have a mesos/marathon to bootstrap a cluster a run test pipelines on it. We are discussing with Jason to use this with our Jenkins.

Regards
JB

\u2063\u200b

Re: A CI Server for Beam?