Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2023/04/18 06:53:44 UTC

Mea Culpa

I was not following the dev list and made a change to main while a release
vote was underway.
I opened JENA-2352 [1] and closed it with a pull request [2] which was
reviewed and I merged.

The defect is major and the change is minor, but I will leave it to Andy to
decide if I should back it out.

Claude

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-2352
[2] https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/1848

Re: Mea Culpa

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 18/04/2023 08:00, Bruno Kinoshita wrote:
> I should have mentioned the release when I reviewed your PR too, Claude. I
> think that one is OK to be included but let's wait for Andy.
>
> Cheers
>
> Bruno
>
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2023, 8:54 am Claude Warren, <cl...@xenei.com> wrote:
>
>> I was not following the dev list and made a change to main while a release
>> vote was underway.
>> I opened JENA-2352 [1] and closed it with a pull request [2] which was
>> reviewed and I merged.
>>
>> The defect is major and the change is minor, but I will leave it to Andy to
>> decide if I should back it out.

There is going to be RC2 and this can be included.

     Andy

Re: Mea Culpa

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>.