Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr on 2003/07/04 08:59:58 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: How to passparameters to a javascript popup

the javascript works well, I have a new popup but I don't se the correct
url
in the new browser window.

Meissa

Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>
03/07/2003 16:52
Veuillez répondre à "Struts Users Mailing List"

        cc :
        Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: How to pass parameters to a javascript popup

that was only a very rough version for sake of an example. Does the
javascript work? I mean, does the new window pop up? if so, then do you
see the correct URL in the new browser window?

<st...@jakarta.apache.org>

How to pass a value object to another action

Posted by Geoffrey Ellis <mr...@earthlink.net>.
actionForm A contains a collection of value objects which are presented to
the user.  The user will select a particular value object which the next
actionForm B will need for presentation.
How should this be done?  I would think action A would grab the value object
from its actionForm and some how pass it to the next action or set that
value in actionForm B and then forward the request to Action B.  I don't see
how to do either of these or is this done another way?

Re: How to pass parameters to a javascript popup

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
Perhaps you should try this :

onclick="openWindow('<html:rewrite page="/myaction.do"/>?task=doThis');return false;">Help</a>