Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/24 16:30:15 UTC

Oops. Incorrect comment in the commit comments for revision r511283. How do I fix it?

Hi,

I just made a commit and realized after the fact that I have an incorrect
comment for it. I said
"DERBY-2334 Accept the new collation attribute and store it *in
services.properties file*. Will be used for language based collation
ordering."

But it should really be
"DERBY-2334 Accept the new collation attribute and store it *as a database
property*. Will be used for language based collation ordering."

Can someone please tell me how to fix the comment associated with revision
r511283?

thanks,
Mamta

Re: Oops. Incorrect comment in the commit comments for revision r511283. How do I fix it?

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Dan. I just did
svn propedit --revprop -r 511283 svn:log

Mamta

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.