Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexey Demakov <de...@ispras.ru> on 2003/06/26 15:16:39 UTC

maven.dependency.classpath doesn't work

In my plugin I need to start <java fork="true" ... >
and set classpath to list of all plugin dependencies.
I've found  maven.dependency.classpath property in other plugins.
And it seems to me that it is built-in property containing list of dependencies.

I try:

<classpath>
  <path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
</classpath>

But it doesn't work - class not found. when fork=false all works fine.

<echo>path: ${maven.dependency.classpath}</echo>

returns

echo:

Any ideas why path is empty?

Best regards,