Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrea Aime <aa...@libero.it> on 2003/02/09 15:50:46 UTC

Integrated javadoc?

Hi everybody,
I have a project (geotools) organized in modules, and currently
I'm able to generate javadoc for each module, but they
end up in different directories and are not integrated (not
hyperlinked, I mean). Is there any way to generate an
integrated javadoc for all of the modules with maven?
Best regard
Andrea Aime

Re: Integrated javadoc?

Posted by Philip Crotwell <cr...@seis.sc.edu>.
Hi

The maven.javadoc.links property allows this, you just need to point it at
the apidocs dir for the other subprojects.

Eventually, it would be nice if maven could figure this out from the
dependency tree, but that will probably have to wait for the pom
dependency instead of the current jar dependency.

Philip