Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Balaji Saranathan <ba...@wipro.com> on 2005/07/19 00:44:30 UTC

JSF and frames

Hi,

I'm trying to use tree2 with frames. How do I set the target frame on
the tree links? Is frames advisable to use with JSF. In fact, I have
tiles intermingled into it. AM I getting myelf into much trouble at
later stages when the porject grows?
Any ideas on this are appreciated.

Tx
Bala

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: JSF and frames

Posted by De...@ak.blm.gov.
Wrap tree2 w/ h:form . Sync the name attribute of the frame with the
target attribute of h:form .  Any command link/button from the form will
post to the frame.

RE: JSF and frames

Posted by Balaji Saranathan <ba...@wipro.com>.
Tx. Will try it out.

If you want finer grained control, use the target attribute of
commandLink or commandButton.   Also, try that last solution with an
iframe if it doesn't work with frames.