Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Mark Hauchwitz <mh...@freightgate.com> on 2002/05/07 18:54:08 UTC

setEnvelopeEntries

Hi all!

The Envelope-Class contains a method called
setEnvelopeEntries(java.util.Vector vector).
But I cannot find any explanations how to use this method..... What type of
objects should be in the Vector? String Objects? In what type of contents
will they be converted?

Would be nice if somebody could help me to get an overview....

Thanks in advance!
Mark.

RE: setEnvelopeEntries

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@nist.gov>.
	Why DOM nodes of course ;-)  Had to look at the source to figure that out - ouch!
	Build your content as a DOM document.

	Dan

RE: setEnvelopeEntries

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@nist.gov>.