Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net> on 2002/12/05 16:10:00 UTC

collection attribute

Hello guys

In order to create a repository file over my already designed model
classes I need to make an 1:n association between two classes,

A ->* B

public class A
{
	private ListOfB listOfB;
}

public class ListOfB implements Enumeration
{
	private A a;
	private Vector elements; // contains object of class B
}

In the repository.xml I can declare the implementation class of the
collection attribute with "collection-class", but the manual does not
mention the Enumeration class for permitted type.

By the way, we can define a user-type collection, unfortunatelly this
implementation has to implements the ojb interface ManageableCollection

Does someone have an idea or face the same problem as mine

thx for tips

--
Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net>
ActiVia Networks