Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/08 18:56:29 UTC

hide side-menu

One of my users is asking for a way to hide the side menus and widen the
margins when reading long/wide wiki pages (other users like to embed large
images despite my providing a mechanism to embed thumbnails).

Does anyone have a simple CSS hack (or similar) they can share to do this?

Thanks.

--
Bobman

Re: hide side-menu

Posted by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all the info. We're on 2.6.3. I'll probably look into hacking the
existing skin.

--
Bobman

Re: hide side-menu