Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jeppe Bundsgaard <je...@edu.au.dk> on 2020/04/21 08:58:20 UTC

Maintainer of danish spellchecker

Hi,
I got a bounce back on the e-mail I sent to the mail address on the page below. Maybe I have better luck here?

I saw at this page,  https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/danish-spellcheck-and-hyphenation-dictionaries#comment-form, that no one is actively maintaining the Danish spellchecker. I am one of the maintainers of Stavekontrolden.dk, the Danish hunspell spell checker. I can take over, if you want me to.
Best regards,

Jeppe--
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Jeppe Bundsgaard * Professor MSO, Ph.d.
DPU, Aarhus Universitet/Department of Education, Aarhus University
Tuborgvej 164 - 2400 København NV - Danmark
K: B310; T: +45 3119 2607; E: <ma...@edu.au.dk> jebu@edu.au.dk<ma...@edu.au.dk>; W: pure.au.dk/portal/da/jebu@edu.au.dk<ma...@edu.au.dk> / www.jeppe.bundsgaard.net<http://www.jeppe.bundsgaard.net>

Re: Fwd: Maintainer of danish spellchecker

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marcus,

Am 21.04.20 um 18:35 schrieb Marcus:
>> Can we give Jeppe the rights to upload the latest Danish dictionary?
>> I would like to include it in AOO 4.1.8.
>
> sounds great to have him as maintainer for this dictionary.

The Danish dictionary that we bundle is 10 years old...
The most recent is from April and only needs to be uploaded.

I can update it in source immediately.

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Andrea, all,

Can we give Jeppe the rights to upload the latest Danish dictionary?
I would like to include it in AOO 4.1.8.

Regards,
   Matthias

Betreff: 	Maintainer of danish spellchecker
Datum: 	Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:58:20 +0000
Von: 	Jeppe Bundsgaard <je...@edu.au.dk>
Antwort an: 	users@openoffice.apache.org
An: 	users@openoffice.apache.org <us...@openoffice.apache.org>

Re: Maintainer of danish spellchecker

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi all,

> Hi Jeppe,
>
> Am 21.04.20 um 10:58 schrieb Jeppe Bundsgaard:
>> Hi,
>> I got a bounce back on the e-mail I sent to the mail address on the page below. Maybe I have better luck here?
>>
>> I saw at this page,  https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/danish-spellcheck-and-hyphenation-dictionaries#comment-form, that no one is actively maintaining the Danish spellchecker. I am one of the maintainers of Stavekontrolden.dk, the Danish hunspell spell checker. I can take over, if you want me to.
> The dictionary is published by Stavekontrolden https://stavekontrolden.dk/
>
> You can download the latest version at
> https://stavekontrolden.dk/?dictionaries=1
>
> But the download for OpenOffice seems to be broken, the file simply
> downloads as "download". Rename it to "da_DK.oxt" and it installs
> perfectly in OpenOffice.

Just FTR, the problem with "download" is  quite obvious:

Should be easy to fix...

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Jeppe,

Posted by Jeppe Bundsgaard <je...@bundsgaard.net>.
Thanks!And yes, definitely! I developed this new version with exactly
that in mind. So please let me know if you or someone else wants to try
it out with their language.
Best regards,Jeppetor, 23 04 2020 kl. 17:08 +0200, skrev Matthias
Seidel:

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Jeppe,

Posted by Jeppe Bundsgaard <je...@bundsgaard.net>.