Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by "robinkang (康彬)" <ro...@lexinfintech.com> on 2018/05/22 11:37:45 UTC

Donate dubbo-php-framework

Hello Dubbo community,

We hava developed dubbo-php-framework which compatible with dubbo java. This framework include client , server and registry, it is a complete solution for micro-service on php platform,  have running on our product environment for two years more.

Now, we would like to donate to Dubbo community, and we have signed SGA by following https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/wiki/Software-donation-guide . The source code will be open sourced soon.

Tks

免责声明

此电子邮件包含本公司的机密或者专用信息,仅供标明收件地址的个人或团体使用。如果您不是此电子邮件的预期收件人,请勿阅读、复制、转发或存储此邮件。如果您已误收此邮件,请通知发件人并删除全部原始信息(包括任何原始信息的备份),并且禁止散布或分发全部或部分原始信息。本公司对于因转载本电子邮件而产生的任何损失不承担任何责任,也不担保本电子邮件中信息的准确性、适当性或完整性,并且对此产生的任何错误或疏忽不承担任何责任。

lexinfintech, Inc. <http://www.lexinfintech.com/>

Re: Donate dubbo-php-framework

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
Cool.

I suggest next step is to translate the docs/startup and README to English.
Also, any forwards plans are recommended to discuss here via email.

Welcome to Dubbo community again!

Jerrick

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Robin,

I agree dubbo php is more appropriate kept in dubbo eco system, but we
should consider Mark's suggestion on software license.

Thanks,
-Ian.

答复: Donate dubbo-php-framework

Posted by "robinkang (康彬)" <ro...@lexinfintech.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Re: Donate dubbo-php-framework

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
hi, robinkang, please file a PR for adding php to the ecosystem of dubbo,
see http://dubbo.apache.org/#/community?lang=zh-cn

Jerrick

Posted by 秦金卫 <ki...@163.com>.
Amazing.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
  Congratulations !

robinkang(康彬) <ro...@lexinfintech.com> 于2018年7月4日周三 上午11:41写道:

Posted by "robinkang (康彬)" <ro...@lexinfintech.com>.
hi, guys

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Welcome to the community!

I think we still need to go through the ASF ip-clearance[1] process.

But before that, it is better have your code available on Github.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Robin,