Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Karel Vervaeke <ka...@outerthought.org> on 2011/08/02 08:37:10 UTC

Re: Problem using blobstore

Hi there.

Yesterday I have digging into this problem. Before the end of the day
my uploads to eu-west-1 started working intermittently, and by the end
of the day I couldn't reproduce the problem anymore (without any
changes to the code).

I guess I don't have enough cloud-karma.

For what it's worth I have sent a pull request with a partial request
for WHIRR-349
What I've done is just remove the prefix 'file://' from the url. I
don't know if that's correct way to do it for Windows-style paths.
It also includes a testcase for uploading slightly larger blobs (a 1MB
random alphanumeric string).
I haven't gone into the multiparts uploads.

Regards,
Karel

Re: Problem using blobstore

Posted by Karel Vervaeke <ka...@outerthought.org>.
I've had a couple more failures yesterday. Today, I hit another one
(after 2 succesful runs).

I'm attaching the console output, the surefire-report and the
jclouds.wire/header logs found under target/test-data to the issue.

Re: Problem using blobstore

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.