Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2021/11/27 09:51:20 UTC

[Release] Plan to release OAP server 8.9.0

Hi team

Today morning, I have merged a super huge PR[1] about supporting IoTDB as a
new storage option. Also, within the past 1.5 months, we have other 80+ PRs
merged into the master branch, which brings a lot of features and bug
fixes, covering especial OAL engine core and UI.
The changelogs are here[2].

If anyone wants to submit more things, please let me know. If there isn't a
new one, I am planning to run a release in the next week.

@kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> Could you upgrade the demo env by using
the latest version?

For other PMC members, we are welcome manual testing before the release.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/7766
[2]
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/842b5d927e9c196e14a4dc3f73812d2c4adfebf4/CHANGES.md

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [Release] Plan to release OAP server 8.9.0

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for updating.
I will initialize the release process.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

han liu <mr...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月2日周四 下午3:32写道:

Posted by han liu <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by han liu <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sheng,

Posted by zhenxu ke <ke...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Demo is redeployed with latest master codes.