Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/04/23 23:26:41 UTC

New site is online

Hi all,

the new site is online. I had to copy the files manually as maven
site:deploy told me that it does not suppor the scm protocol. As far as
I see there are some wagon dependencies missing. I will try to fix them
and to update the the release guide afterwards.

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: New site is online

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
It is beautiful Oliver, thank you for your hard work on this.

John

Re: New site is online

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Try killing your cache.

Re: New site is online

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
I can configure the used Reflow Skin to use only local resources. But
not today... Yawning...

Re: New site is online

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Re: New site is online

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: New site is online

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Re: New site is online

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
For me it works with Firefox, Chrome and Safari on my Mac.

Re: New site is online

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Re: New site is online

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.